Fight the tentacle
A downloadable game for Windows
The man steps into a pitch black alley that he somehow never noticed, despite often passing the area by many times before. Standing in the beam from the last light post he looks ahead into nothingness, as vague slithering movements reach out from the darkness towards the light he is standing in. He puts one hand in his pocket while gesticulating with the other, taunting the being into showing itself. From the pocket he brings out a gun, and as he does, the black alley brightens into some inter-dimensional space with stars rushing by.
NOW they will pay!
- Continuous play on an ever out-zooming scene ( First third in this episode).
- Constant flow of men from the left vs. enemies from the right.
- Guns aplenty, from revolvers and shotguns to a chainsaw and airstrike to more unusual ones.
- Enemies aplenty!
- Taunt the Tentacle for more to shoot!
- Spend points on weapons. Spend even more points on special weapons, yet go for the hiscore!
- Unlock minigames as you progress, and carry those scores to the main game.
- Moody soundtrack.
Follow development at:
Gameplayvideo: Gameplay level 2
The game can be fully controlled with the mouse and the graphical interface.
Left mouse button - Standard action key for buttons and moving your men
Right mouse button - Target enemy
[Esc] - Pause/Resume
[Tab] - Select next group of investigators
[Space] - Select previous group of investigators
 - Equip left primary weapon
 - Equip right primary weapon
 - Use secondary attack 1
 - Use secondary attack 2
[T] - Taunt
Minigames use [Space] as action key.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.